Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MA 4.8 Complete


Paraphrase and Drottkvaett

With Separation
Handsome (Beautiful) Well
by an abundance of water
the historian
is (now) Pale Ray

Lenape Drottkvaett

S w S w S w S

W it En KKe” loo “se”

wil shim” “ak” “ingsa “gk”

I man “wa” “pa” gis hik

ALIT 4/6 RHM 4/6 8/6= 133%

Old Norse Drottkvatt

S w S w S w S

V Idh Ein Ka Gl Ae Sa

Vil St Ro Eym Ok Ang Sa

“Ga” “Ma” “Dr” “Ver” “Pr” Ge Is

Li

ALIT 3/8 RHM 4/8 = 7/8= 87.5%



This is my completed version of 4.8.  Myron was able to decipher WTEN for me so all I had left was WAPAGOKHOS and I deciphered it as WAPAGISHIK from Vol 5. p. 154 and its Old Norse is VERPR GEISLI.  As for SHINAKING and SAKIMANEP I had used previous words; I used SAGKIMAN which can be found here Sagkiman. As for SHINAKING, it was deciphered for Stanza 4.1 from last year and here is where you can find it in The Viking and The Redman.  SHIM Vol 5. p. 193  AK Vol, 1 p. 8  and ING Vol. 4 p. 173-174

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kean Team,

    The kibitzers now know we can decipher the Maalan Aarum.

    But the kibitzers also can see that we are not at all consistent in reporting where we are, what we did, and where in Sherwin we found our data.

    We should be getting our house in order because a few university linguists may be among the kibitzers now. Our use of the Blogger does not appear all that professional. We want to look as professional as our ability to decipher.

    I suggest the Kean Team call me Monday July 30 after 11:00 AM your time to talk about the situation.

    ReplyDelete